Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CS6
Adobe Photoshop lightroom CS6 is the most popular adobe photo editor software for PC. Its fully standalone installer full setup Direct Download link Adobe Photoshop lightroom CS6
Description of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CS6 Download:
Adobe Photoshop lightroom CS6 software has been developed by Adobe and Compatible for Windows operating systems. They develop software for Windows OS. This is a design product. This product launches multiple versions. This latest version has got a full library in which you can manipulate images and choose the ones you like. And then display the editing process within the development space.
Snapshots’ metadata can be easily edited and deemed and you can also add nearby areas to your snapshots in the map segment. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom will also create slideshows as well as create albums. The primary modified operation like adjusting the brightness, evaluation, exposure and vibration can be done without difficulty.
You can additionally control the effects of pink eyes as well as crop unwanted parts in your photos. Colored exceptions can be adjusted even without problems It is an intuitive and flexible environment that is suitable for professionals other than amateurs. You may also free download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2018 Direct Download link
Technical Setup Details Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CS6
- Software Full Name: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CS6
- Setup File Name: Lightroom.6.Setup.exe
- Full Setup Size: 744 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Software license: Free version (30 Days Trail)
- Compatibility : 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: Adobe
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CS6 System Requirements For for Windows 10,8,7
Check before starting Adobe Lightroom CS6 Download Free, make sure your PC meets minimum SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS below.
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1,7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Required Memory (RAM): 4,8 GB of RAM recommended
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB of free space required
- Display: 1024 x 768 display (1920 X 1080 recommended), HiDPI display support
Please Note: If this link is not working, then please contact us by email: [email protected]