Stellarium Astronomy Software Free Download Full Latest Version for Windows PC. It is a full offline installer and standalone setup. This is fully compatible with both architecture 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. Download Stellarium Astronomy Software Free Download professional application for PC.
Review Stellarium Astronomy Software
Stellarium Astronomy Software is an all-inclusive tool that helps users discover planets and patterns in a 3D environment. With simply one click on the sky, users can acquire details about the targeted object, that is to say, the star, the double star, cluster linked with nebulosity), magnitude, galactic longitude, latitude, parallax, distance, spectral sort, and angle.
Stellarium is a three-dimensional astronomical program that simulates the planetarium from the surface of the earth with many stars, planets, etc. in real-time. It is also subject to the control of the time and location of the planetarium. The program allows observing the sky from different planets, not just the Earth.
It equips a firsthand multilingual graphical interface, all-embracing keyboard control, and a spherical mirror estimate for the modified low-cost dome.
Features of Stellarium Astronomy Software Free
- Comprises additional catalogs with beyond 177 million stars
- Defaults list of over 70,000 deep-sky substances
- Default catalog of over 600,000 stars
- Extra catalogs with more than 177 million stars
- Default catalog of over 80,000 deep-sky objects
- Extra catalog with more than 1 million deep-sky objects
- Asterisms and illustrations of the constellations
- Constellations for 20+ different cultures
- Images of nebulae (full Messier catalog)
- Realistic Milky Way
- Very realistic atmosphere, sunrise, and sunset
- The planets and their satellites
- A powerful zoom
- Comprises extra catalog with more than 1 million deep-sky objects
- Aligns asterisms and designs of the constellations
- Displays patterns for more than different cultures
- Displays realistic Milky Way
- Displays very accurate atmosphere, sunrise, and sunset
- Displays all planets and satellites
Technical Software Details of Stellarium Astronomy Software Free Download
Software Full Name: Stellarium Astronomy Software
Setup File Name: Stellarium-0.22.2-win64.exe
File Password: 123
Full Setup Size: 286 MB
Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
Compatibility: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
Minimum System Requirements of Download Stellarium Astronomy Software Free Download
Before starting Download Free, make sure your PC meets the minimum SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS below.
Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
Required Memory (RAM): 4 GB (8 GB RAM recommended)
Hard Disk Space: 6 GB of free space required
Display: 1024 x 768 display (1920 X 1080 recommended), HiDPI display support
Stellarium Astronomy Software Free Download
Click on the below button to start Stellarium Astronomy Software Free Download the full version. This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup of Stellarium Astronomy Software offline installer Download for Windows 18.104.22.168/10/11. This would work perfectly fine with a compatible version of Windows.