Download Free Freemake Video Converter for Windows PC. It is a complete offline installer and standalone setup. This is fully compatible with both architecture 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems—download — free professional application for PC.
Review Freemake Video Converter
Freemake Video Converter 2020 will allow you to convert videos in different formats efficiently. Freemake Video Converter doesn’t entertain you with video conversion capabilities, it also includes a wide range of additional features. Also, It can extract audio from video files and save it in popular audio formats, such as MP3 and WAV.
Additionally, the application includes a basic video editor, allowing users to make simple edits to their videos, such as cropping and adding watermarks. It can read most all video, sound, and image formats and outputs to AVI, MP4, WMV, Matroska, FLV, DVD, Blu-ray, and MPEG.
With Freemake Video Converter, users can easily convert their videos for playback on different devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and game consoles. The software also includes a range of editing tools, allowing users to trim, rotate, and add effects to their videos.
Features of Freemake Video Converter
- A comprehensive video conversion application
- Supports converting between different audio/video formats
- Simple and intuitive user interface for ease of use
- Batch conversion support for handling multiple files
- Drag and drop support for quick operations
- Preview the videos in the external media player
- Make various quality and other adjustments
- Adjust framerate, frame size, codec, channels, frequency rate etc.
- A variety of presets to instantly start the conversion process
Minimum System Requirements Freemake Video Converter Full Setup:
Before starting Download Free, ensure your PC meets the minimum SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS below.
Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
Required Memory (RAM): 4 GB (8 GB RAM recommended)
Hard Disk Space: 6 GB of free space required
Display: 1024 x 768 display (1920 X 1080 recommended), HiDPI display support
How to Download Freemake Video Converter v220.127.116.11 for Windows
- Go to below download button and click on it.
- You will go to the next download page and click on it.
- You’ll redirect to the automatically official download page and wait for some time to appear download link.
- After downloading the full setup find it in the laptop/desktop “download folder”
- The next step is to extract the zip or rar file and find it in folder exe. setup (click on it)
- Give some permission to installation complete like “accept” or”install”
- Take a few seconds to complete the setup and the software install on your machine (PC).
Freemake Video Converter Free Download
Click on the below button to start Freemake Video Converter Free Full Version. This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup of Free Download for Windows 18.104.22.168/10/11. This would work perfectly fine with a compatible version of Windows.
Technical Software Details:
Software Full Name: Freemake Video Converter for Windows
Setup File Name: Freemake_Video_Converter_22.214.171.124_Multilingual.rar
File Password: 123
Software Version: v126.96.36.199
Full Setup Size: 50.5 MB
Release Date: January 23, 2023
Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
Compatibility: 64-Bit (x64)
- Astute Graphics Plug-ins Elite Bundle 3.7.2 Free Download
- Jason Pose Manager 1.03 for Blender Free Download
- Voxel Heat Diffuse Skinning 3 for Blender Free Download
- X-Muscle System 4 for Blender Free Download
- Capture One 23 Pro Free Download
- Adobe InDesign CC 2018 Free Download
- CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 2024 Free Download
- TechSmith Camtasia Download (Latest 2023)
- CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 2024 Free Download
- Summitsoft Creative Fonts Collection 2023 Free Download